Thread: License question

Unregistered

License question

I have a question about the developer license.

Im planning to use Classipress with Wordpres MU.

If I have 10 clients who have one site each. For example if they have this sub domains: site.domain.com site2.domain.com etc site3.domain.com etc...
    They all use the same system for one site each.

Is that ok with the developer license?
    Can I charge each customer for example 10$ every month for their sub domain site? (all under one developer license?) They won´t have access to the source code.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The license allows you to use the theme on multiple sites.

If I have 10 clients who have one site each. For example if they have this sub domains: site.domain.com site2.domain.com etc site3.domain.com etc...
    They all use the same system for one site each.
    I don't see any issues with it as long as you're not trying to sell the theme itself. You can check the TOS here http://www.appthemes.com/tos/.

Is that ok with the developer license?
    Can I charge each customer for example 10$ every month for their sub domain site? (all under one developer license?) They won´t have access to the source code.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information