Thread: Licenses

Unregistered

Licenses

I would like to purchase classipress.

1) Does the Standard Edition license include future updates of the classipress?
    2) Does the Standard Edition allow for color changes or will the PSD files be required for that?
    3) Does the Standard Edition allow for Theme modifications? Such as changing the layout, moving or relocating the slider?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Yes updates are free for all packages/licenses.
    2. You can change the color through the admin using the included color style options or by editing the css files. You don't need the PSD files for that.
    3. Yes can modify the theme to whatever you want as there are no encrypted codes in it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Classipress 3.1

Thank you for the fast reply.

I see the 3.1 version is in trial mode already.
    1) How easy will it be to update to the new version of 3.1? A simple theme change or will it require to backup and move all the classified listings etc...?
    2)There has been talk about locations support (cities, regions or countries) possibly coming soon. Is it in the 3.1 version? If not, is it in future plans?
    3) Mobile device ready feature to properly display in mobile devices available in 3.1? If not, is it something that may come out in future versions?

Unregistered

Classipress 3.1

Also is a quick post (where the user can post an add without creating an account to login) a feature of 3.1?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Upgrade is done through the Wordpress admin dashboard. You settings will remain including the classifieds listings as they are saved in the database.
    2-3. No official set of features yet has been released for version 3.1 however the beta is currently on-going and so the release date is still within schedule for June of which the included features can be known by then.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information