Thread: Links don't work for password or message pages

Unregistered

Links don't work for password or message pages

How does something like this happen? I'm an existing customer trying to get into the Forums. I don't know my password or account number. Both of the below links (forgot your password/ send us a message) to find either of those lead to a page that says either page not found or links broken. This is on a main page of your site!

"Forum accounts are only available to existing AppThemes customers. If you are interested in becoming a customer and have a question about one of our products, you can post it in our Pre-Sales forum (no registration required).

Existing Customers

If you are currently an AppThemes customer, an account has automatically been created for you. Your forum login username is the same as your customer account login.

If you aren't sure what your username is, you can retrieve your login details by using the Forgot your Password tool. Enter the email address you originally used to purchase AppThemes. This is usually your PayPal email address.

If you are unable to remember your original email address or are just having trouble logging in, please send us a message with your full name and possible email addresses used to purchase our themes."

Thanks
    Please email us with details of your account (perhaps information about the email address used for the purchase would be useful), and we'll get this sorted out for you. Thanks.

Unregistered
    I'll send that in but I don't understand this. My questions was regarding links that don't work on a page.

Are you saying that the links are working fine but my account is screwed up?

Thanks
    What I was indicating is that I can't replicate the issues you mention with the links, and haven't received other reports of this, thus essentially I'm cutting straight to trying to get your login issue sorted out :)

Thread Information