Thread: Localized Cities

Shayne

Localized Cities

I wish to have a website localized for four specific neighbouring cities, and the city name appear on the second page where the minimal ad shows first before the larger detailed ad with the map etc.,
    I do not see any of the demos having country/state/province/city indications anywhere.
    Can that be done. On other classified sites I've checked, it's usually done when poster registers and fills out their name/city/email and then the name of the city follows their ad.
    This is the only thing holding me back from purchasing because it's an important point for me. First: I don't want everyone else in the world posting ads in this website, just those living in the four adjacent cities. Second: It's nice to know when you are living in one of those four cities where the ad is posted from, and whether you want to make a trip out to the particular city or not where the ad is posted.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No options for this yet out of the box and will require some form of code customization to implement. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified accordingly.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Localization

OK, I can live with that. Now, is that something I would pay you to have done, is that the way it works, or is it something I would hire an othersider to do?
    Personally, I'd rather pay you guys to have it done, and of course the big question would then be...how much?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    For customization job, you can contact some of Appthemes certified community partners here http://www.appthemes.com/partners/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information