Thread: Location Management

Unregistered

Location Management

Hello,

Could you informed me about the location management.
    Indeed I do not see any option in the dashboard allowing to create cities or countries.

Is there any email management to answers to people posting events, sending new password, ...

Thanks you for your reply

Kind regards

Olivier

Thanks
    The theme has Google maps integration, so when a user enters in a location during the listing process, it will appear on the listing map, and also on the optional large map you can use on the homepage. The theme does not specifically separate listings into groups by location in terms of showing a list of cities to select from, you would use the search feature to do this. Vantage has automatic emails which are sent when people post listings/events etc, and the WordPress user functionality handles the user accounts in terms of new registration emails and password resets. If you're looking to use a mailing list for manual newsletters though, this is not a feature of the theme. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The theme has Google maps integration, so when a user enters in a location during the listing process, it will appear on the listing map, and also on the optional large map you can use on the homepage. The theme does not specifically separate listings into groups by location in terms of showing a list of cities to select from, you would use the search feature to do this. Vantage has automatic emails which are sent when people post listings/events etc, and the WordPress user functionality handles the user accounts in terms of new registration emails and password resets. If you're looking to use a mailing list for manual newsletters though, this is not a feature of the theme. Thanks.
    Thanks Pepsi for your answers

Ali

Bing

What if i want to use bing instead of gmaps for this template ? is it possible ? can i customise Gmaps ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Pepsi for your answers
    You're welcome :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    What if i want to use bing instead of gmaps for this template ? is it possible ? can i customise Gmaps ?
    You can find a plugin in the AppThemes marketplace here specifically if you're looking to use Bing maps in Vantage. Our themes are not encrypted, so if you're looking to customize the theme outside of the default functionality then this can be done. Thanks.

Thread Information