Thread: Making a site for a closed group for a type of "bartering system"

Unregistered

Making a site for a closed group for a type of "bartering system"

I am trying to find to find a way to put together a kind of craigslist that we could use within our church where we could use like a bartering system. (I will trade 2 hrs of tutoring in Math for 2 hrs of babysitting on Thursday night; I have a lawnmower that others could use if needed, if someone could let me borrow a tablesaw for a day between now and 2 weeks...)

Also, I want to be able to have some of those who are unemployed or underemployed be able to put up resumes or job skills.

I would also like this to be put within the database that we already have or connect it to our website.

I hope this is making sense. Does anyone have any idea how these things might work?

dusty

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    This is possible but will require some form of customization depending on your other requirements. You can contact some of Appthemes community certified partners here http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ for customization jobs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information