Thread: Map is problematic - can't scroll down page because the map starts scrolling/zooming

Unregistered

Map is problematic - can't scroll down page because the map starts scrolling/zooming

I have now duplicated this problem in several browsers and on both Mac/PC's. The map is problematic because you can't scroll down the page. Instead, the mouse gets stuck on the map and the map starts zooming out instead of allowing you to continue down the page. I believe others have had this problem, because I found similar questions in the other forums (like this one http://forums.appthemes.com/help-usi...rolling-69636/), but since I haven't purchased and become a member yet, I wasn't able to see if the problem was fixable. This is a major flaw in an otherwise GREAT theme. Please tell me if there is a way to fix this problem? Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks
    This has not been reported as an actual issue, however a customer has provided a manual code change in that specific thread which will stop it occurring if it is happening. Thanks.

Thread Information