Thread: Membership Plugin

Thanks

Membership Plugin

Has anyone used something like magicmembers.com plugin with JobRoller - I have a market where I want to charge for a resume posting.

Anyone done this?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I have yet to see someone who has this implementation but definitely possible that of which may involve code customization.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Is there another way to set up a resume payment system that would include Paypal Pro??

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    This will require additional functions to implement.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    This will require additional functions to implement.
    I emailed Tint Giant Studios and they suggested that FXtender might be able to take car of some of this.

I followed the FXtender thread on the forum and found this post:

This release brings great features and adds great value to any powered JobRoller job portal. Users can now make money with Job Seekers by restricting access to certain functionalities. FXtender now integrates with S2Member allowing you to restrict functionalities on your website. Specific JobRoller restrictions are currently limited to Resumes functionalities but others are planned.

Also, with this release, Job Seekers can now upload CV/Resumes on their dashboard and use them to apply for jobs. This feature is integrated with S2Member so you can restrict it’s access to paying Users.

Although instructions on how to integrate S2Member are provided, I recommend reading it’s documentation first.

What’s New?
    • Auto update checks – FXtender will check for new releases and warn users when a new version is available to download (all versions)
    • New gateways: 2Checkout, Authorize.Net (pro)
    • S2Member integration for Job Seekers – restrict access to Resume functionalities for non paying Job Seekers (pro)
    • Profile Resumes – Attach CV/Resume files to existing Online Resumes (pro)
    • Apply to Jobs with Profile Resumes (selectable Profile Resumes on the ‘Apply to Job’ form) (pro)
    • Free offer for Job Packs (pro)
    • New options for Resume Browse/View:
    - Resume Browse/View for Paid Listings (Live) – limit Resume browsing/viewing to Job Listers with active jobs (published status) (pro)
    - Resume Browse/View for Paid Listings (All) – limit Resume browsing/viewing to Job Lister with at least one submitted job (published or expired) (pro)
    - Redirect Job Listers to a user specified page if Resume Browse/View options not met (pro)
    • Redirect Job Visitors – Redirect site visitors to Login Page when trying to view jobs (pro)
    • Redirect Application Visitors – Redirect site visitors to Login Page if trying to apply for jobs (pro)
    • Auto fill Job Lister Details (Company Name and Website) (lite)
    • Auto fill Job Seeker Company Details (name and email) (lite)

Thanks
    I meant to say that apparently if you use FXtender with S2Member Pro you can restrict access (and I presume, charge $$) for diff functionality.

I have emailed sebet for clarification. THe reason I've posted this here is that I've seen this question being raised quite a few times.

Thread Information