Thread: Membership section for clients and email updates on matches to classified ads?

Unregistered

Membership section for clients and email updates on matches to classified ads?

Hi, I'm looking to find out if these templates will allow clients to register a membership to access the site as well as if there is a way to send email updates to members on matches to their search criteria?
    Thanks,
    Joe

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may check on these themes Premium WordPress Themes | AppThemes to see if they fit your needs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Didn't find an answer in those, what I'm looking to do is have a section for people to sign up for a regular 'free' membership and they pay to post an ad, as well as have a 'premium' membership that will have an email sent to them every week about new classified ads posted that match their search criteria.
    Is this possible? Or at the least is it possible to have a membership where a customer can save search criteria and every week have an email sent to them on ads that match their search criteria (of newly posted ads as well as some that they have already viewed)?
    This site will not be an online dating site, but I did find something similar in the email updates in plentyoffish.com.

Thread Information