Thread: Mobile

Unregistered

Mobile

Does Vantage have a mobile website version? I read somewhere on your site that all of your themes we'll eventually be optimized for mobile devices. What's the status of this development?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Vantage has no mobile version yet however there are plugins that can do the job like WP Touch but it may need further tweaking either to the theme or the plugin for a full compatibility.

I believe the dev team is focusing more on enhancing the existing themes' features and so mobile version of the theme is not yet of a priority. Likewise, this has been requested at the ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/appthemes...ch-theme-1781/ of which implementation is dependent upon the numbers of users requesting and voting for it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Has anyone implemented the Vangage-WPTouch combination?

Would be great to see a sample site to make sure this will work on mobile as desired!

Thread Information