Thread: Mobile and Importing Questions

cmarketer

Mobile and Importing Questions

Hi,

Looks like a great Theme (the vantage business directory. Before I purchase I have 2 questions that I do not see answered yet:

1. Do you provide instructions on how to import listings that can later be claimed by the business/client?

2. Is this theme Mobile friendly and cross browser compatible?

Thanks!

C

Thanks
    1. There is an example .csv file located in the theme folders with all the relevant fields shown on it (so you know what needs to be completed). You can also find all other documentation for Vantage here.

2. Vantage is not yet a responsive theme, however we are aiming to have all of our themes responsive by the end of the year. Thanks.

cmarketer
    Hi Pepsi,

Thanks for the response. I went to the documentation and did not see anything on importing contacts/listings.
    There was documentation on importing and separate info on claim listings but nothing on this subject specifically of importing listings specifically that I could find.

Can you please send me a link to the exact doc. you are that handles this?

Thanks!

C

Thanks
    The function itself is very straightforward and you can view the details from the Vantage admin demo here. Basically you use the example .csv file from the theme files and complete the fields required, then upload and import as per the instructions on the page. The document in the theme files isn't publicly available as it comes with the theme, however it's simply a .csv file with the relevant headers/fields. Thanks.

Unregistered

Updates via email?

I am very interested in this theme. It has the functionality that I am looking for. However, it is not responsive. Is there a way I can be notified when it is?

There are mobile theme directories available elsewhere but this takes the cake.

matthewJ

Same for me

Hey, thanks for asking/answering this question. I'm really excited for this to become responsive. I manage a website that this would be perfect for. I'll plan to purchase it once it's mobile.

Matt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am very interested in this theme. It has the functionality that I am looking for. However, it is not responsive. Is there a way I can be notified when it is?

There are mobile theme directories available elsewhere but this takes the cake.
    We are working on having our themes responsive by the end of the year, but if you wish to you can subscribe to our blog, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for notification of when this happens. Thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by matthewJ View Post
    Hey, thanks for asking/answering this question. I'm really excited for this to become responsive. I manage a website that this would be perfect for. I'll plan to purchase it once it's mobile.

Matt
    No problem, yes it will be great when the themes are responsive as there is of course high demand for this now :)

Thread Information