Thread: Mobile payment (code).

Thanks

Mobile payment (code).

Hi,
    We are thinking buying Classipress to build a classified site for cars.
    There is just one big question related to the payment method.
    Here in Angola there is no Paypal and a lot of people do not use credit card on internet.

1-We are thinking on payment by a mobile company, do you have anything related to it on classipress?

2-If you dont have, is it possible to adapt the cupon code generator for this purpose?For example, we generate some codes that give 100% off on the price to insert an add. Then we give those codes to a mobile company so that when someone sends a sms to a predefined number, the mobile company will return with one code that this person can enter it in the website as a confirmation that he made the payment, and have 1 credit to insert an ad to the website.

This way with a mobile phone anyone can buy credit to insert adds in the site.
    If its possible, consider that we will buy classipress.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    These are not default options with classipress but it can be implemented through custom coding.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    These are not default options with classipress but it can be implemented through custom coding.
    more information?

any tutorial? website to visit for example?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Custom coding could also mean availing the services of an experience programmer to implement the modification.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information