Thread: modificar botones

erika

modificar botones

buen día

mi duda es el botón que tiene las categorías se puede cambiar de nombre.

explicado de otra manera. mantener la estructura de ese botón al pasar por encima salir todas la categorías solo, lo único que cambiaría seria el nombre y ya,

en caso de que se pueda se puede hacer desde clasipress, o desde el código.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    If you are referring to the "Categories" on header menu link, to rename it will require minor code modification. If you mean something else, just let me know.

good day

my doubt is the button that has the categories can be renamed.

otherwise explained. maintain the structure of that button to go over all the categories out alone, the only thing that would change the name and now,

if it can be done from clasipress, or from the code.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

modificar botones

si es el boton categorias que esta en la barra de menú, solo cambiar el nombre y al pasar encima, salgan las categorias normalmente.(solo cambiar el nombre a el boton).

cuales serian los pasos para que el codigo se puede modificar, cual seria la ruta, es complicado para cambiar.

if this category button in the menu bar, just change the name and pass over, leaving the normal category. (just change the name to the button).

what would be the steps so that the code can be changed, what would the route, it is difficult to change.

Thread Information