Thread: modificar nombre de botones

erika

modificar nombre de botones

hola buen día.

me gustaría saber si se puede cambiar el nombre de los botones de menú, no modificar solo el nombre.a el de categorías nombrarlo de otra manera y ya.

el problema es que no tengo experiencia en clasipress por eso me gustaría saber antes de comprar si es muy difícil el procedimiento de cambiar nombre.
    si lo tengo que hacer por medio de el código, si solo tengo que modificar un archivo o varios, saber que grado de dificultad tiene cambiar el nombre.
    y saber el procedimiento a ver si me le mido o no.

(Hello good day.

I wonder if you can change the name of the menu buttons do not vary only nombre.a the category and name it differently now.

the problem is that I have no experience in clasipress so I would like to know before buying if it is very difficult to change the procedure name.
    if I have to do through the code, if I have to edit a single file or several, to know what degree of difficulty of changing the name.
    and know the procedure to see if I will I measure or not.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hello Erika,

There is a way to change the name on the buttons and it's not so difficult to do it. If you ask for this (as a customer) inside the related forum, for sure somebody gives you some usefull help.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

erika
    como puedo saber el procedimiento ubicar el archivo que se puede modificar para cambiar el nombre

Thread Information