Thread: Modifying categories and filters

Unregistered

Modifying categories and filters

Hi all,

Just wondering if the following is possible or ho much work would be required for a couple features I need before purchasing:

1. Can you combine search filters? for eg. can I view jobs which are listed in a certain industry and within a certain salary range?

2. Can I add a yes/no filter to jobs, for example: includes weekend work/doesn't include weekend work. Then can I search only jobs which don't include weekend work? Or ideally jobs in a certain industry AND within a certain salary range AND don't include weekend work?

Are there any examples of jobroller sites doing something similar?

Lastly, is there a list of jobroller plugins anywhere? I know the appthemes plugin marketplce is coming soon but wondering if anything currently exists?

Thanks very much for any help!

Nick

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    1-2. Currently, there are no options on search filters yet but it is possible through code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified accordingly.

I have yet to see a site that has this setup.

Anyway, Appthemes is still collating plugins and other stuff intended for the Marketplace however there are existing Jobroller users who are offering plugins and customization that you may check out at the Theme Services Section http://forums.appthemes.com/wordpress-theme-services/. You can also contact some of Appthemes certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ for customization jobs.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information