Thread: Monetizing options

Unregistered

Monetizing options

Hello,
    I am curious what kind of options Vantage offers in terms of monetizing the site once the theme is installed. Are users typically charged to claim/create a listing? Can you set up the listings so their are charged like a Cost-Per-Click campaign? I am sure the software is flexible to allow many kinds of pricing models, but I'd like to know if the software recommends a specific type of pricing model. Thanks.

Thanks
    You can choose whether or not you wish to charge users to place listings, with the pricing option allowing you to set a price for a specific listing duration. As well as that are the additional chargeable listing add-ons for featuring a listing on the homepage or the category. There aren't other pricing models available at this time, so it would require customization of the default theme on your part if you were looking to allow other options. There are also built in advertising spaces in the form of widgets you can use to generate income from as well if you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information