Thread: More questions...

Unregistered

More questions...

RayMarch 4, 20131:05 am
    Can this site be used as a place for merchants can go to create and maintain their own coupons and link to those coupons, in their “store page” to an iFrame back at their merchant website?

Thanks
    Users can register to the site and post coupons, but there are no iFrame options built into the theme by default, so you would be looking at customization on your part if you wanted to do this. Thanks.

Unregistered

Final Questions...

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Users can register to the site and post coupons, but there are no iFrame options built into the theme by default, so you would be looking at customization on your part if you wanted to do this. Thanks.
    What I am really asking is: "Is there a way to discover the url link that is continually masked by Clipper". In other words, I want to know the link so I can go to it from an external site.

Thanks
    You as the site admin can access the coupon information from the admin dashboard as shown on the Clipper admin demo (The destination and display URL are shown there). Is this what you are referring to?

Notageek4u

Clipper theme and Skimlinks

Hi there! I love this tgeme! But im having a quandry inbdexiding between this and the couponpress theme. I don't like their design layout, but i knoq i can easily incorporate my skimlinks account to it without a problem. Can i do the same with your theme? Skimlinks told me that they can't read URLs sue to being internal links. I would love to go with your theme! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    The only integration relating to feeds for Clipper is via the Coupilia plugin as described here. Outside of that, there is the .csv importing tool built into the theme which allows you to import in bulk, manually. Thanks.

Thread Information