Thread: multi payment option

Unregistered

multi payment option

Hi

I am planning a site that will be available for users to post ads in any country.

can I set up the software so that users and visitors can select a country location from a list?

can I also add to this list to show counties (states) and cities? (to further narrow the search down)

Can the people who join my site list their stock and pay for it in the currency of their country or do I have to specify a currency (pounds, Euros, Dollars etc...) if I have a visitor who joins my site from the UK he will want to pay in UK Pounds, a German member will want to pay in Euros etc... can the software offer this ?

Thanks for reading

Hope it all makes sense!

Peter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    The Classipress ad submit form gives you an option to choose a country based on your list.

Since classipress is based on Wordpress, there are different ways to set up a country specific classifieds. It can be done as a subdomain using the multi-user set-up or a separate Wordpress install.

Classipress currently uses paypal as payment gateway and so the currency option is just based on countries supported by paypal. There are other users who are able to implement their respective country payments gateways through custom coding.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information