Thread: Multilingual ADS

Pauliu5

Multilingual ADS

hello everyone!

please don't throw stones at me if the question is somewhere already answered - didn't found.

I need multilingual ads - ads would be posted in three different languages. Is it possible to organise this feature in classipress theme? Maybe someone could
    give me the price or the direction where and how to get this feature added to this wonderful theme.

Thank you very much!

Thanks
    No stones will be thrown here ;)

There is no built in functionality which will allow multiple languages to be used on the same installation at this time, and although there are multi language plugins which provide this functionality, AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that these plugins will be compatible with our themes. We did work previously with the developers of the WPML plugin, however no resolution was found to have the plugin work without issues.

Although we do not provide customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements they may be able to assist and provide a quote. Thanks.

Thread Information