Thread: Multiple ad with a single payment

rodrigoprates

Multiple ad with a single payment

Hi

Is it possible to create N ads and sum all of them for do a single payment? I'm a checking all possibilities before buy ClassiPress.

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Classipress includes "Ad Packs" feature of which might be what you are looking for.

Ad Packs allow you to create bundled listing options for your customers to choose from. For example, instead of only offering a set price for xx days (30 days for $5), you could also offer discounts for longer terms (60 days for $7)

There is also the "Membership Pack" to wit;

Membership Packs allow you to setup subscription-based pricing packages. This enables your customers to post unlimited ads for a set period of time or until the membership becomes inactive. These memberships affect pricing regardless of the ad packs or pricing model you have set as long as you have the enable membership packs option set to yes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

rodrigoprates
    I dont know if it fit my needs.. I want the possibility for example, in 'Create Ad' screen, to add 5 ads and in the last step pay for all of them. Is it possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No default option on it yet but possible through code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified according to your requirements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information