Thread: Multiple Language Sites - 2 Sites, 2 Languages, 1 Data Entry

Unregistered

Multiple Language Sites - 2 Sites, 2 Languages, 1 Data Entry

I am sorry if you have answered this a million times before pepsi, but i am curious if there is anyway to have another version and english version from the same URL.

For example: www.dealmoon.com (english) cn.dealmoon.com (chinese i think?)

Im assuming that since i can apply the teme to as many URL's as I would like I could buy a second domain and host another language there. The concern is then having to enter data twice. Once for the English site and once for the other language site.

I'm not sure I am making sense. Is there a way to have them mirrored so when I enter a coupon on one site it will update the other site as well?

Sounds complicated...but worth asking.

Thanks!

Thanks
    There is nothing specifically built into the theme to allow multiple languages to be used on the same installation, and whilst there are plugins which are available for this purpose as mentioned on this post, this is not currently available for the Clipper theme. What you describe could technically be achieved, however you'd want to look up some WordPress documentation relating to sharing the database when it comes to having the same listings on two installations. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information