Thread: Multiple listing with a single PayPal payment

Unregistered

Multiple listing with a single PayPal payment

The software looks very good but I have one question prior to purchasing. Is it possible for users to post multiple ads and just pay once through PayPal rather then paying for each ad separately?

Beyond this one question the program looks like exactly what I need.

Thanks.

John C.

Thanks
    At this current point in time, no this is not an available feature in ClassiPress - however there are plans to implement a subscription feature in the next major release of ClassiPress (3.1, due out in September). This obviously isn't too far away so you may wish to wait for official confirmation of this inclusion if it's something you specifically require.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your response!

Do you have a sense of what the subscription feature may be? Don't mean to sound dense but, for example, if a user at a site subscribes at a certain fee, they can have "x" amount of listings, this sort of thing?

That would be good as it would allow users of the site who have a lot of relatively inexpensive items to list a bunch of them for a single fee rather than going through the PayPal route 10 or 20 separate times. Again that or a method that allows multiple items to be added then paid at the end.

Either way would be ok. I'm really kind of stoked about this software and want to use it in tandem with my existing site soon!

John

Thanks
    No problem :)

It's hard to say exactly how it will work and what options it will allow because I don't have all the specifics, but yes it's basically e.g. monthly fee for "x" amount of ads.

Unregistered
    Ok, great...

This sounds like it will do just what I want then, I'll have to get on a newsletter list here so I can catch the new version announcement.

Thanks for your help!

John

Thread Information