Thread: Multiple Search Fields / Image upload sizing

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Multiple Search Fields / Image upload sizing

Hi, I have a few questions. I would be customizing for a client who is looking for specific capabilities:

1. Can we set up a search form that will search on more than one field of the listing. For instance DESIGNER and COLOR and SIZE of a particular item that produces sorted results.

2. When someone uploads photos for a listing, is there a size limit and does it get "handled," that is, does it get resized for the listing and how.

3. Does the contact form send a blind copy to the administrator/owner of the site.

Thank you so much.

Thanks

Re: Multiple Search Fields / Image upload sizing

1. The search is setup to search all existing fields. If you add some new fields you will need to include them in the search code.

2. When uploading images, they don't get resized. They are resized dynamically when displayed on the pages (for thumbnails). There is a max limit which is specified in the code and can be changed.

3. No, it's not setup to do this but can easily be added in the code. Not a bad idea for a future release. ;-)

Thanks
    How can I limit the number of resize image? Currently we only need small, medium and large size for each image uploaded. I notice in the FTP image folder it created total 6 images with different sizes? There are 50x50, 100x100, 150x150, 500x500, 700x700 and Original image. Anyway to modify to limit this so it won't flood my server? I just imagine one post with 3 images, the server will have 18 images per post. If 1000 post? it will be 18,000 images.

Thread Information