Thread: Multiple Users and different forms - Job roller

Unregistered

Multiple Users and different forms - Job roller

Hi,

I see that there are similar questions to what I want to ask, but I cannot view the answers without being a client and I cannot purchase unless I know the answer.

So here are my questions:

1. I need to be able to have multiple users under one account. In other words a large agency will sign up which has numerous employess that all need a unique login name and password but that are still under the company umbrella when using the Job Roller theme. Is this possible?
    2. I need to have two types of registration forms one for candidates and one for corporates. Is this a function of job roller?

Thanks
    Ela

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. JobRoller uses the native WordPress user functionality, so you can only have one account per email address, so ultimately each unique user would need their own account.

2. There are 2 registration types in JobRoller, which are for Employer/Recruiter or Job Seekers. Anything aside from this would require customization on your part. Thanks.

Unregistered

multiple user follow up

Thank you so much for clarifying this.

Just wanted to make sure that if we have a few unique users as you mentioned, they would be able to be placed under one company umbrella?

Thanks
    Ela

Thanks
    Sorry if this wasn't clear in my last response, each user account is independent of one another, so each account will not have access to the content of the others (i.e. one account could not edit the listing posted by another account). Thanks.

Thread Information