Thread: Need A Custom Theme!

Chip

Need A Custom Theme!

Hello Friends!

Simply put; I love your themes! And will love to get the theme of my website from you. But I have a little problem!

You see, I'm kinda a newbie to all these! I mean, I pretty know much about computer and programs and actually have manage a blog site using Blogspot. Now I have my own domain names and seeks to build a website that will serve as my home on the Web.

I seek to integrate everything on one site! I spend an average of 7 hours a day, sometimes 16hours going through the net. I see and love many things but it is not easy going form one site to another acquiring and gathering the information I need to do the stuffs I do.

Hence I decided to have everything in one place and to be able to share them with both my friend and the world.

I'm not talking about Feeds! That I can do! I can easily build a site with Google Reader or Feed-burner. But I need my site to look professional, secure, reflect my personality and also make some money from it. At least enough to run the site infinitum!

How can this be done?

Can you design a theme that will be able to harness all important contents from the sites I will send to you (if you so chooses) and make them available to me and the world? My interests runs from Singularity to Business; technology to science; spirituality to political, economical and any other kind of news.

Can a theme be design to reflect all these? Since I also uses iPhone and IPad, I will love to able to post things I run into to the site. I will also love to have a mobile version of the site. You can ask me any question you may have n order to be able to help me with this.

Thank You!

Wishing you the best of the day!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Appthemes does not currently offer customization jobs and so you may check some of Apptheme's certified partners here Certified WordPress Theme Partners | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information