Thread: Need Help

Unregistered

Need Help

Dear Sir,

I want to purchase vantage theme but before purchase I want to ask some queries to u.

1. Can I place google adsense code by using plugin? If yes, what plugin is required for app theme?

2. Is it possible to sell website by using your theme? Is it any restriction?

3. Can I use Indian Rupees in vantage? I have not seen Indian Currency in your members area.

Please give reply.

With best regards,

P. Kundu

Thanks
    1. AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that all will be compatible with our themes, however yes you can try plugins if you wish. Vantage has advertising widget options available which allow the use of html/text. These can be used in header and at bottom of listings pages (home page, search results, categories, etc).

2. If you are developing a site for a client using the theme, this is acceptable use. You cannot, however, resell the theme itself

3. The default payment gateway built into Vantage is PayPal, which does not support Indian currency, however you can use the bank transfer option for manual payments, or alternatively there are other payment gateway plugins available in the AppThemes marketplace which can be used http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/payment-gateways/ (2checkout.com for example, shows INR is supported https://www.2checkout.com/international-payments/). Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks for reply. I have seen your showcase where it is possible to place ads in left side of listing page. There is no apps plugin to place google ads properly? I am very much interested to purchase but confused for placing google ads, please guide me how to solve this problem.

Thanks
    Sorry if this was not clear, you can use the Google adsense code in the widgets already available in the theme, so you don't actually need a plugin for this. Thanks.

Unregistered

need help

Actually i want to create affiliate directory. Is it possible to give only search option? That means i dont want to give place option i.e. City option. When anyone search, he will see listing but if i select city, then everyone will not see affiliate product

Thanks
    This would require customization of the default theme, but yes technically you can do this. There is no encryption which would prevent you from making such modifications. Thanks.

Thread Information