Thread: need help

Unregistered

need help

I have purchased vantage and i want to purchase zpGids child theme. Is it compatible with your current version 1.4.1, please confirm?

If i purchase coupon addon with vantage, is it possible to continue with directory? Please confirm

Thanks
    I have sent a message to the child theme developer to clarify if it is compatible with the latest version of Vantage and will let you know once they respond.

Yes the AppThemes coupons plugin is compatible with Vantage. Thanks.

Unregistered

Need Help

I have purchased vantage and i want to purchase zpGids child theme. Is it compatible with your current version 1.4.1, please confirm?

Thanks
    Sorry, I will follow up again and check. I'm not sure if I used the best method to contact them so have tried an alternative which will hopefully get through faster. Thanks.

Thanks
    I have heard back from the developer and the child theme has not been updated yet at this stage. If you have already purchased Vantage, please note that if you log into the forums with the account used to purchase your theme, you can communicate with the developer via the specific part of the forums here. Thanks.

Thread Information