Thread: Need help!

katina

Need help!

I am not good with computers but i am looking to find an easy way to make a coupon website. If i purchase the clipper theme do the coupons come with it? How much will i get paid per coupon? With the theme do i just get a theme or a web page and a theme. Is there a number i can call to make this easier?

Thank you

Thanks
    Clipper is a WordPress theme, so you need to have an instance of WordPress installed on your own host account first in order to use Clipper. The purchase itself includes only the theme, not web hosting or domain name services which you would need to organize yourself. To give you an idea of what is involved with that part of the setup you can view the documentation here. The theme does not come with coupons already added, you either need to add these yourself, or allow others to add them, or you can purchase optional plugins such as this which allows you to automatically import coupons via an affiliate program. We do not provide telephone support, but if you have more questions you are welcome to post here. Thanks.

Katina

Help

Do I need to use coupilia with the clipper theme or can I use something else such as my savings to load my coupons?

Katina

Help

Sorry, also the licence that comes with the clipper theme is that a business licence you would get at ur county clerks office registering your site or is that something different and I would still need to register the site as a business?

Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katina View Post
    Do I need to use coupilia with the clipper theme or can I use something else such as my savings to load my coupons?
    The Commission Junction Publisher plugin I linked above is the only one available in our marketplace, but there is a Coupilia plugin also available which you can read about here. Outside of these it would require customization on your part if you were looking into other automated feed methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Katina View Post
    Sorry, also the licence that comes with the clipper theme is that a business licence you would get at ur county clerks office registering your site or is that something different and I would still need to register the site as a business?

Thank you so much for your help!
    The license for the Clipper theme is purely to use the theme itself, nothing related to a business license. Thanks.

Katina

Help

Is it difficult to customize to other coupon affiliates or is there a section in the settings category for me to simply copy and paste any links I get from other coupon affiliates?

Thank you

Thanks
    You can simply add affiliate links to coupons manually if you wish, but if you're referring to an automated feed then this would involved more work from an experienced coder. AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Katina

Help

Ok just so I'm clear I can use any coupon affiliate website and easily add it to the clipper theme in the settings section?

Thanks
    You can sign up to any affiliate program you like, but adding the affiliate links from their program would have to be done manually either one by one onto a coupon listing, or in bulk using the csv importing tool which is also a manual process. The "destination URL" as shown on the Clipper admin dashboard is the field in which you can enter in an affiliate URL if entering the coupons from the admin dashboard. So as long as you know there's no automatic feed from that site to yours, this is what I'm clarifying. Thanks.

Thread Information