Thread: I need one site to do both?

Unregistered

I need one site to do both?

Hi I need to build a site that can do classifieds and job board. If i buy both can I incorporate them on one site?

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    They are both wordpress themes and so you can only install one in a wordpress installation. A workaround is to install another instance of wordpress either in subdomain or a directory where you can use the other theme.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

thanks

is there a bridge so clients can register for one account across subdomains?
    for the jobs template is there a featured company module available?
    also when is the business directory going to be available? Im also needing that on my site

thanks

Thanks
    Yes there is some guide on the official wordpress site on how to implement common users login across multiple installs.

Currently only featured jobs but it may be implemented in the succeeding versions of the theme.

No official date has been announced yet for the directory theme but you may check the official blog from time to time for updates http://appthemes.com/blog/ . You may also subscribe to the newsletter to be immediately informed with it is already available.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered

one last

last ?

are there future plans to add a candidate/ resume bank to the jobs app?

this would be great for recruiting firms willing to pay for resume access

Thanks
    Yes, some existing Jobroller users are already requested for and it will likely be considered in the next version release.

Thread Information