Thread: New Classified website

Unregistered

New Classified website

i am thinking of running a classified web site.

at the moment i don't have any thing(any site).

i want to know if i buy your ClassiPress, will i be able to run a classified web site?

i mean web interface and back-end database too?

or do i have to develop the database myself?

and how about codes? like,
    user registration?
    adding new add?
    and so on?

Thanks
    Yes you can definitely use the ClassiPress theme in order to create and run a classifieds website, as that is its main purpose. All of our themes are designed to run off a WordPress installation, so you simply need to install WordPress, and then ClassiPress onto it. All of the database tables are created during the installation process, so you just need to start attracting customers to your site so they can register and start placing ads. You may like to read some of the ClassiPress documentation for an idea of how to install the theme (as well as WordPress).

So, for someone who is just starting out, you would firstly need to find a hosting provider (you may like to note our current promotion relating to this). Install WordPress, then install ClassiPress. If you're unsure of anything please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Unregistered

need more info

@pepsi

what is the cost of complete application including database, and all codes?

and how much to host it on one of your partner hosts?

do i have to pay any other license fee?

Thanks
    WordPress itself is free, and the current cost of ClassiPress is either $99 for the standard license, or $159 for a developer license. The difference between these license types is that the developer one includes the Photoshop .psd files and the standard does not. These files are useful for web designers looking to change the layout of the theme, but you can however, still customize the standard licensed theme, and you also have the option to upgrade to developer at a later time if you find you do need the Photoshop files. You can find more about pricing on our pricing page.

With the theme purchase you will get a lifetime license and 12 months of updates and support. After the initial 12 months is completed, it is $29 to renew the single theme subscription for another 12 months. If you choose not to renew the subscription, you can still use the theme, however you will no longer receive updates or have access to the support forums.

Hosting prices are dependant on the hosting provider and the plan you sign up with. You will ultimately need to review their pricing on their pages, but please be sure to use the links on our WordPress hosting page if you are looking to take advantage of the hosting promotion. Thanks.

Unregistered
    i need to make slight modifications to the layout, if i provided a sketch can you guys make it?

can i have your email address so i can mail it.

Thanks
    AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they will be able to provide a quote for the work. Thanks :)

Thread Information