Thread: New comment notification

Unregistered

New comment notification

Hi,

I'm still on the fence with regards to purchasing classipress.

I'm wondering if there is a way to notify the person who created an add that there is a new comment on their add?

Are there plugins available for this?

Seems like this would be something that is really needed.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There is no option on this yet in the current version of the theme. Yes, there plugins for this purpose such as this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...e-to-comments/ but have not yet been fully tested with Classipress and will may require further code customization either to the plugin or to the theme.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    I don't know. Classipress looks good but for the life of me I can't understand why a LOT of key features have been left out.

What about setting Different user titles ie. New member, Junior member, elite member bla bla bla..

People love to be part of a community and if they get a new title after a certain amount of posts they would like that!

Unregistered
    Also, is there a separate moderator and admin control panel for running ip addresses and all that?

Unregistered
    Anyone willing to answer my pre-sales questions then or are you just going to ignore me?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    What about setting Different user titles ie. New member, Junior member, elite member bla bla bla..
    Also, is there a separate moderator and admin control panel for running ip addresses and all that?
    No features on these currently and will require code customization to implement. The theme is not encrypted and so it can be modified according to your requirements. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization jobs.

Also, implementation of a certain feature is dependent upon the numbers of users requesting and voting for it at the Ideas Exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/classipress/?orderby=votes.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information