Thread: New Listing Notification

Unregistered

New Listing Notification

I can not find documentation or a setting in the demo whereby the email address gets set new listing for moderation. Is there a setting for that? That is sort of critical, otherwise I'd need to be consistently logging in to look for potential listings to approve. I actually have the same question of JobRoller if you can answer that too without me posting the same question there.

Thank you.

Thanks
    As per the Vantage admin demo > Settings, "Listings" tab, you can see whether or not you want to moderate listings. If you select yes, the notification email is sent to the site admin when there is a listing to approve. This is also the case for JobRoller, where if you set for jobs to be moderated, the admin will receive an email notification of a new listing to be approved. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thank you, but...

Pepsi, thank you for that information. It would be great if the notification could be set to something other than the site admin in future updates. Mine is probably not the only case where the person administering the site is not necessarily the person who need to be notified of a listing for approval. As in my case, I do not want my client to be the admin on the entire site, but I do want him to know when there are new listings. I know I can work around this issue for now, but it would be a nice new feature to be able to set where the notifications are sent, and even to allow them to go to multiple addresses.

Again, thank you for your reply.

Thanks
    No problem, if you do purchase the theme and use your own workaround, you are also welcome to submit your idea to the AppThemes ideas exchange. This is where our community can submit and vote for feature suggestions which our development team can consider for future releases. Thanks.

Thread Information