Thread: New to this theme and to wordpress

Gazzasonline

New to this theme and to wordpress

Hi, hope all are well.

I am new to Word Press and like the look of Vantage (as I need to create a smart Business Directory)

I have reviewed the standard theme and I am going to need some adjustments (modifications) to the existing theme.

Can you please tell me where to get started in finding someone who can basically take me through the process of hosting a wordpress site, applying the theme and working with me to modify the theme with a few of the extras I would like.

Of course there will be a cost for this service which I am happy to pay for.

Thanks

Regards

Gary

Thanks
    Hi Gary,

First of all, if you have not yet organized hosting then you may wish to check out our WordPress Hosting promotion. Basically, if you sign up with one of the hosting partners specified in the promotion, also following promo conditions outlined on that link, you could save 50% off your actual AppThemes purchase.

Your next step is installation of WordPress, and then the theme. You can find documentation relating to both of these on our site here, so you have some idea of what is involved, and we also provide support for our themes within the AppThemes forums. Please note that customizations are not officially supported, however you can seek community based support within the forums if you wish.

If you think installation may be outside of what you would be able to do yourself, then we have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. They can provide installation services as well as additional customization work, so if you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, then they can provide a quote.

Hope this information helps. Thanks :)

Gazzasonline

Thanks for your help Pepsi

Thanks Pepsi, appreciate your help. I have reached out to one of your certified partners, and will await their response.

I cant seem to find a register option on Appthemes (Do you have purchase something first) in order to get a user name and password?

Cheers

Gary

Thanks
    Hi Gary, yes you can only access the forums as a verified customer once you have purchased a theme. You're welcome to ask pre-sales questions here without registration though. Thanks.

Thread Information