Thread: New User

Unregistered

New User

I am interested in purchasing the Vantage template however I am unsure of the price and what I will be getting. I would like to use this theme for an online directory and will be hosting it with a different company using WordPress. Do I just download the template or is it locked to this company? Is the fee a one time fee or once I pay the fee then the template is mine to do with as I choose?

Thanks
    Vantage is our business directory theme, so it's the right one for the project you've mentioned. You are only buying the theme itself from us, so you can use whatever hosting provider you wish (as long as they can run an instance of WordPress, then it will work). The cost of a single theme license is $99 which gives you a lifetime license to use the theme and 12 months of theme updates and support. After that initial 12 months, if you wish to continue receiving theme updates and support, it is $29 to renew your subscription for a further 12 months. Thanks.

Thread Information