Thread: Niche market : Lawyers listing

Gyu

Niche market : Lawyers listing

Hi,

I am looking at rebuilding my french niche lawyer site :
    www.avocatpermisdeconduire.net

From a content/adsense site I wish to make it a listing site where Lawyers in each city could create profiles and showcase their services.
    Hence I have a few questions regarding this theme !

1 Is it possible to use Vantage with no categories (They are all lawyers after all).

2 If so, is it possible to have the cities in the menu in place of categories ?

3 I already have good SEO content. I saw I can have a blog, but can I keep the exiting pages ?

4 Is it possible to have introductory content for each city ?

5 Last but not least, crazy feature question : Did someone already ask about selling leads ? IMHO it would be a great money making feaure : on each business page, a contact form would be present. The admin could set a price per contact, and boom, soon you are making $50 per lead...

Thanks for your answers !

Thanks
    Vantage is suitable for this kind of setup, and in answer to your questions:

1. You would still need to have at least one category, and if you don't wish to break it down in specialities then you don't have to do so. There are some niche directories in the AppThemes customer showcase which you may like to check out for an idea of how this would work.

2. You create categories yourself, so if you wanted to create them as locations, you could definitely do this.

3. If you are using an existing WordPress theme, then content which appears as posts, would appear as blog posts on a Vantage installation, so yes, you can retain these.

4. I'm not sure what you mean by this? Please feel free to clarify..

5. This is not currently a feature of the theme, and whilst there is a contact form option available for listings, there is no payment option/functionality built into the theme. It would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement it. Thanks.

Thread Information