Thread: Niche Question

Unregistered

Niche Question

I am looking to purchase one of these plug-ins but I had a question for you guys. If I am looking to create a classifieds site, for a particular niche... Lets says for example used/new football equipment for community or businesses to post, buy, or sell. Am I able to use one of these templates to customize and create this. I am looking at classipress and I noticed that there are a lot of categories, so is it possible to just have one category?

Unregistered

Another question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking to purchase one of these plug-ins but I had a question for you guys. If I am looking to create a classifieds site, for a particular niche... Lets says for example used/new football equipment for community or businesses to post, buy, or sell. Am I able to use one of these templates to customize and create this. I am looking at classipress and I noticed that there are a lot of categories, so is it possible to just have one category?

Also when I buy this plug-in can more than one person use it, even if they are in different states? Like my business partner so to speak?

Thank you!!

Thanks
    The default theme does not come pre-loaded with categories. All of the categories used in the theme would created by you, so yes you can definitely add whatever categories you wish, whether it's one or many more.

Also when I buy this plug-in can more than one person use it, even if they are in different states? Like my business partner so to speak?

Thank you!!
    To clarify, ClassiPress is a WordPress theme, not a plugin, so it is not designed to be integrated into an existing theme in the same way that a plugin does. To use ClassiPress, you need an instance of WordPress installed first, and then when you upload and activate the theme, it comes with all of the features you see outlined on the demo site and on the theme page. You can have multiple users set up as administrators if you wish, so yes you and a business partner could both manage the site regardless of your location. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thank you

Appreciate your feedback, many thanks!!

Unregistered

mempership package question

I was wondering If I could have members that pay monthly in order to post ads. I"d like to have a post max and set different levels of membership

Is their a way to do this>

Thanks
    I was wondering If I could have members that pay monthly in order to post ads. I"d like to have a post max and set different levels of membership

Is their a way to do this>
    You can certainly set up membership packs which expire after a month, but whether or not the customer chooses to renew is another story. The membership packs also do not have a max number as it is for unlimited ads for a pre-determined price and time frame. adding other options would require customization of the default theme on your part. ClassiPress is not encrypted, so you are free to modify it as you wish. Thanks.

Thread Information