Thread: No contact info

Unregistered

No contact info

Why do you only use forums? Don't you think that makes potential customers feel like you are hiding from them?
    I also see many questions without answers which makes me nervous.

Here are some of my questions.

I would like to confirm that this is essentially a theme with a number of plugins to make it all come together, correct?

You mention needing a stand alone site but does this work on a WP sub-directory site as well and can it be run in network mode so that I can have two instances instead of one? In my application, I need to have a different look for different categories so one instance would not work but two blogs on a network site would.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Forums are a common support method for businesses offering online products such as ours, and it's relatively obvious from the forum activity alone that it's an active community, so no, personally I don't see how it makes anyone feel we are hiding anything? If you're talking about the fact that the forums are open fully only to existing customers, this is the best way we can ensure we support only those who legitimately purchase our themes. We offer international support, and our staff are also based in various locations around the world, so taking into consideration time zones, as well as the resources that would be required to have many staffed phone lines for our 20,000+ customers around the world, it's not something a company of this size could realistically manage effectively. I hope that goes some way to addressing your concerns?

Regarding ClassiPress, what you see on the demo site is what you get with the theme, without plugins. If you wish to add other functionality not included in the theme, then yes you can use additional plugins or customize the theme to suit your needs.

Yes it is a stand alone theme in that you can't use it like a plugin on an existing WP theme. Yes it will work in a subdirectory, and yes it is WordPress multisite compatible. Thanks :)

Thread Information