Thread: Non member posting

savvar

Non member posting

can i have add classified if a user is not a member?

Thanks
    no ... by default you cant. and.. its not a good idea for classified site as well...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    ahikmahin is right but if you really want that kind of setup it can be implemented through custom coding as what other classipress users have done.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Oren

follow up questions

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    ahikmahin is right but if you really want that kind of setup it can be implemented through custom coding as what other classipress users have done.
    I'm curious about this as well. I'm well aware that this leaves the door wide open for spammers, but on a site that is just rumping up it is a big plus to allow smooth posting.
    I have to follow up questions:
    1) Can you point to sites that implemented this change and describe in high level what kind of coding is needed?
    2) Assuming it's not done - can you roughly say how many different stages/pages does a new user have to go through to create an add (for example, counting - 1. create new user, 2. enter details and email, 3. enter email approval code, 4. create ad ... ) and whether this process can be "compressed" into a number of minimal steps?

Thanks in advance,
    Oren

Thanks
    1. Some users are not willing to share their sites url for some obvious reason. Yes, it definitely requires advanced php coding knowledge for proper implementation. I'll post a link when I find someone who is more than willing to share his/her site to the public.

2. The users can post an ad in about 4 pages including the registration page.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Oren

thank you

Thanks. It's the second time I'm asking here and second time a get a serious and timely reply.

Although I'm not sure classipress have exactly what I'm looking for, I'm must tell you that your service sure makes it feel easier to put my trust in your hand....

Thanks
    Thanks too. Have a nice day.

Thread Information