Thread: Not Able To Read Post Responses In The Forum

JoshR

Not Able To Read Post Responses In The Forum

Hi, I'm interested in one of your products and was checking around the forum for information but it will not allow me to read responses made by other users. I found one post that said that all information was made available to everyone not just customers but I am still unable to read responses. I created an account and would really like to see the answers to others' questions before I purchase anything.

Thanks.

JoshR
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in one of your products and was checking around the forum for information but it will not allow me to read responses made by other users. I found one post that said that all information was made available to everyone not just customers but I am still unable to read responses. I created an account and would really like to see the answers to others' questions before I purchase anything.

Thanks.
    It does not occur for all pages but only for some.

Here's an example page where this happens.

http://forums.appthemes.com/slider-style-6725/

The message says,
    "You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Only licensed users can access the pages where it says that message. You can just ask your pre-sales question on this section and we will try to provide you with answers.

Anyway, The slider style thread you have referred to is not a default feature and so it may require customization to implement. Here is the default slider function that you can check out Premium WordPress Themes Demo Center | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the help. How could I go about changing the appearance of the slider?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    There are available plugins that you can use on this as what other users have done. Just remember that modification to the theme is not is officially supported and so you have to implement it on your own.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Also i am a customer and I am logged in, I cannot read the answers to the posts (with the exeption of this thread). I have the problem that is listed on http://forums.appthemes.com/jobs-nex...-28980/page-2/

I use Classipress on http://www.sammler.net/marktplatz. When you click the next page symbol you come to an error message saying, that this page does not exist. What could be the reason? Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi fbesch,

please contact appthemes directly and explain your problem with the forum (you can refer to this thread). Use the contact form: http://www.appthemes.com/about/contact-form/

Sorry for the inconvenience
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information