Thread: Oh the irony. Any discount code available for the Clipper theme?

Thanks

Oh the irony. Any discount code available for the Clipper theme?

I'd like to purchase the theme, just wondering if there are any valid coupon codes for it? I tried a few but I just get the message "Coupon is locked".

Thanks
    Slight update: So I tried to purchase the theme with a 10% code, went through to Google Checkout and my order failed. I think the fault was with my card.

I went back to Appthemes and ordered again but it told me the code had already been used. Can this be rectified?

Thanks
    Currently the only promotions we have running at this time are those related to WordPress Hosting and AppThemes translations, so you may like to check those out and see if either may apply to you. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cybergen View Post
    Slight update: So I tried to purchase the theme with a 10% code, went through to Google Checkout and my order failed. I think the fault was with my card.

I went back to Appthemes and ordered again but it told me the code had already been used. Can this be rectified?
    We will be happy to check and see the validity of the coupon code if you can email us the details. Thanks.

Thread Information