Thread: Olinda or Simplux

Thanks

Olinda or Simplux

Hi,

I want to buy the best child theme available for JobRoller. I have narrowed down my selection to Olinda and Simplux. I prefer Olinda over Simplux just because it is responsive.

I've have look into Olinda and Simplux forum. Looks like Simplux forum is much more active than Olinda forum and the activities in Olinda forum has been decreased significantly recently. Is it sort of not very popular as Simplux these days? What do you recommend if I want to get a modern theme which provides proper updates?

I will be purchasing FXtender plugin also. Would like to know if you have any recommendations or comments.

Thank you.
    Nadeesha

Thanks
    Both of these JobRoller child themes mentioned are created by the same marketplace developer, so essentially it's really down to what is personally to your liking. If you have specific questions about either of these child themes to help you decide, you can communicate directly with the developer using the "Comments" tab of either of the related marketplace pages. The FXTender pro plugin is very popular, with many great features not included in JobRoller by default, and the developer of this product is also an AppThemes developer, so in both cases, we feel you're in good hands with quality products. Thanks.

Thread Information