Thread: Partners refferal link

Unregistered

Partners refferal link

Hello there,

I'd like to buy JobRoller and found out that I can get a discount if I sign up to your partners, can you give me the refferal link because I am not sure if I found the right one on the homepage. Thanks indeed.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I guess it is the same question on this page http://forums.appthemes.com/what-lin...d-click-15918/ that you may check out.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I guess it is the same question on this page http://forums.appthemes.com/what-lin...d-click-15918/ that you may check out.
    The link doesn't work for me.

Thanks
    I have just checked both links and it leads me to the corresponding hosts' site and so it works just fine.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    I asked you to post the link here because I don't know which are the correct one, this thread you gave doesn't appear for me.

Thanks
    There is a link on the page WordPress Hosting | AppThemes and it starts with a text "Sign up with..."

Thread Information