Thread: Payment gateway and multiple post

Unregistered

Payment gateway and multiple post

Hi, just wondering if classipress can have the ability to upload lots of items from an inventory of thousands of items by submitting preformatted spreadsheet and is paypal the only payment gateway the users can use? Thanks for your time.

Unregistered

Custom design

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, just wondering if classipress can have the ability to upload lots of items from an inventory of thousands of items by submitting preformatted spreadsheet and is paypal the only payment gateway the users can use? Thanks for your time.
    And by the way, if it doesn't already have those features and I buy Classipress can someone customise it for me.

ps. I'm not much of computer person. Will definitely need help setting up and customizing.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi, ClassiPress supports PayPal and bank transfer by default. You can also install a plugin to accept payments through Google Checkout. You can find more information here in the features tab. Currently ClassiPress does not support the import of ads but you can hire a developer for that. You can choose from our certified and community partners here

Thread Information