Thread: Payment Gateway questions

mtgm

Payment Gateway questions

hello There.

Im interested to know how works the payment gateway, the comission and fees.

Is the theme translated to spanish?

Im about to start a new project and want to know if this theme can make all i need :-)

Thanks in advanced.
    Kind regards!

Thanks
    Could you please clarify which theme you are inquiring about so that we may answer your question better? Thanks.

mtgm
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Could you please clarify which theme you are inquiring about so that we may answer your question better? Thanks.

Hi there :-)

Im talking about jobroller, and classipress, I need to know how the payment gateway works, i dont know if i need to add an external gateway, or the theme has already one.

The price is just the one of the web or there is a comission for you? and also how much it is for the payment gateway enterprise :-)

Regards!

Thanks
    The price you pay to AppThemes for the theme is for the product alone and we do not charge commission for you to use it. The payment gateway built into the themes themselves (PayPal) has its own fee structure which is separate to your theme purchase, and you can research this on their website.

Our themes can be translated into any languages, with many translation files already available as you can see from our languages page. Other payment gateway plugins are available in the AppThemes marketplace. Thanks.

mtgm
    Good, you make me clear a lot of points :-) but just one more, sorry for being so curious!!

If i want to be a middle point between the seller and the buyer like with the kind of business in ClassiPress? is that possible too? and they will be some ensurance of their payments directly with the gateway? because i want that part to be automatically, so it will liberate me for a lot of work, and im worried about it.

Thanks Pepsi!!

Thanks
    ClassiPress isn't designed in a way that would allow you as the admin to collect payment for the items listed, as the sale is essentially made outside of the theme (when the buyer contacts the seller directly via the contact form). This would require customization of the default theme on your part, and whilst AppThemes does not offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

mtgm
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    ClassiPress isn't designed in a way that would allow you as the admin to collect payment for the items listed, as the sale is essentially made outside of the theme (when the buyer contacts the seller directly via the contact form). This would require customization of the default theme on your part, and whilst AppThemes does not offer customization services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.
    Oks thanks, i only needed that information :-) thats ok anyway, i will think how i will do it for a while and then be one of your customers.

Thanks a lot for the info!

Kind Regards!

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information