Thread: Payment methods

Unregistered

Payment methods

Hi, I'm very interested in Cassipress but i have some doubts:

1. about payment methods:
    If I understand correctly, the only payment method is Paypal, with the possibility to use a paypal account or a credit card method, instead. But I will need to get another payment method, using a payment gateway from our bank. Is this possible using a wordpress plugin? Are there any other solution?

2. about ads:
    In the Classipress's demo all the ads have image but, is the theme ready to have ads without images? I will have ads without image and i don't know if the design of the template will be able to show them.

Thanks for your time!

Regards.

Alberto.

Thanks
    Hi Alberto, in answer to your questions:

1. ClassiPress has 2 payment options built into the default theme, PayPal (credit card payment functionality depends on the support available for your country) and a manual/bank transfer option. You can find additional payment gateway plugins for sale in the AppThemes marketplace.

2. If no image is uploaded to an ad, there is a default icon which appears in its place (shown below) which appears on the index page and within the single ad page. You could always replace that default image with something of your own if you wanted to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no-thumb.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	6320

Thanks.

Thread Information