Thread: Payment Options

Tonio datu

Payment Options

I'm interested in purchasing a standard license of Vantage directory theme. Would you accept a bank transfer of the amount? Sorry, I don't have a credit card.

Thanks
    Unfortunately we do not have manual bank transfer options for payment, only PayPal or Google Wallet. Perhaps you know someone with a credit card who may be able to purchase this on your behalf? Just an idea.. Thanks.

Unregistered

Thanks and one more

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Unfortunately we do not have manual bank transfer options for payment, only PayPal or Google Wallet. Perhaps you know someone with a credit card who may be able to purchase this on your behalf? Just an idea.. Thanks.
    Thanks for the reply, I will surely try that. One more thing, how soon do I receive the Vantage theme after posting payment? Blessings to you.

Thanks
    You'll receive access to the theme as soon as your transaction is completed, so if the payment is made by credit card or actual PayPal funds, this will be almost immediately (as soon as payment gateway security checks are completed), as opposed to eCheck payments which can take 5-7 days to clear. Thanks.

Unregistered

Vantage theme

I'm ready to purcahse a standard license Vantage theme. To whom do I remit a PayPal payment? Thanks.

Unregistered

vantage registration

I'm ready to purchase the standard license of Vantage directory theme. One question, though, when a user opts to create a listing, is it automatic that the information the user submits becomes his or her registration/account profile? If not, can this be done? Many thanks.

Thanks
    You can use the "Buy Now" button on the Vantage theme page to proceed through the checkout and PayPal.

The user is prompted to register when they go to create a listing, but the registration process is not part of the actual listing form. It would require modification of the default theme to function differently, but technically it could be done as the theme is not encrypted. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    The user is prompted to register when they go to create a listing, but the registration process is not part of the actual listing form. It would require modification of the default theme to function differently, but technically it could be done as the theme is not encrypted. Thanks.
    Thank you for the reply. I now have my Vantage theme. I wouldn't know how to do the required modification, will I be able to get some help regarding that?
    Blessings to you.

Thanks
    As a customer you can log into the forums with the account used to purchase your theme and seek community based support in the Vantage General Discussion forums, or alternatively, if you're looking for a developer for hire you can find these on the certified partners page. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information