Thread: Payments

adil

Payments

Hi there I was very happy to see your classified script and job script I have few Question Letsay I have few pkg where poster/employer when ever they post something they need to pay ... how do I recive the payment? the country I want do I can only receive cash or bank transfer.. so therfor how do I allow that user for the time frame to post

Thanks
    The ClassiPress theme includes a bank transfer option by default (along with PayPal), and whilst JobRoller has only the PayPal payment gateway built into it, you can choose an optional plugin from the AppThemes marketplace called FXtender Pro which will allow a manual payment option as well as other payment gateways. I'm not sure specifically what you mean by "time frame" so please feel free to clarify. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi,

For classipress, which type of Paypal payment is supported. Paypal offers the following merchant services: Website Payment Standard, Website Payment Pro, Payflow Gateway + Merchant Account.

thanks

Jay

Thanks
    All you need is the standard option, as the others appear to be more directed at sites which integrate the PayPal checkout into their own website without leaving the site for payment. With ClassiPress, the payment process involves the customer being redirected to PayPal to make their payment. Thanks.

Thread Information