Thread: Paypal INSIDE ad

Thanks

Paypal INSIDE ad

I LOVE Classipress, I just purchased the Personal version for my Crafters Consignment website. I wanted to know the easiest way to have my users insert a paypal buy now button in their ad. (you see, they are paying me for the ad space, but will be collecting their payment and shipment information directly from their customer) I found a Wordpress "plug-in" that allows them to edit "HTML" code within their ad post, but I was hoping for somethign a little easier for my users. Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    If you purchase the theme here at Appthemes you may log in to post your support request at the members area of this forum.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    yeah thanks. i tried. my login has access today, so I'll give it a shot. (didn't have access when I initially tried)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Great. Once you logged in as a registered license holder your user name color will turn into blue.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information