Thread: Paypal Weekly Payments

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Paypal Weekly Payments

Well to be honest you've done a great job. i'm so interested in having it, however before do so, i need few questions to be addressed:

- Is there anyway that the visitors can sign up for Weekly packages, where the payments go through their visa on weekly basis or monthly. since the weekly payments are going to be more affordable, hence, they might not unsubscribe that fast.
    - also what s happens when their membership goes out. are they going to receive and e-mail indicating that their membership is out and they need to renew it??? since i need them to stick to the cycle and keep paying.
    - also let me know if there is anyway that i can limit them on how may photo they can post. lets say they need to pay a $ extra for every extra photo per week or month.
    - also is there anyway that they can receive invoice of what they bought?
    - also i need to know if there is an option available to pay through the site rather than going out. through SSL.

thanks very much,

Thanks

Re: Paypal Weekly Payments

None of the items on your list are currently standard features of ClassiPress. There have been feature requests submitted by other members of the community for a couple of the items, but these are definitely not available from the out-of-the-box installation of CP at present.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Paypal Weekly Payments

But why use the recurring payment you want it never rebill? Billings up a number of you the interval between any number or rebillings unlimited can be mix. We will never use the Automatic Rebill functionality in any processor. Client's requirement is to allow users to update their cc information. I think that about the weekly payments option from the paypal for those values.

Thread Information