Thread: Paywall for Clipper

Dingclancy

Paywall for Clipper

Is payment for registration included in Clipper (meaning users have to pay to be able to share coupons)? If not, is it easy to integrate?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    No payment gateway yet for Clipper but since there is no encrypted codes in the theme it can fairly be implemented by an experienced coder.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Clipper payments for coupons

Is it possible to charge the coupon user/"buyer" when they download the coupons from clipper. Ie have a shopping cart, and they pay to download the coupon? If not is it ok to have a 3rd party cart? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    Paycart is not yet a feature of Clipper but you can modify the theme and implement it according to your needs since there are no encrypted codes in it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information